Organic fertilizer is a kind of natural fertilizer that is produced in-situ or directly cultivated and applied in the countryside by using various organic substances. It is also commonly called farm fertilizer. In daily life, organic fertilizers need to be used correctly in order to be more efficient and more economical. It will bring great changes to your output. So, how to use black granular organic fertilizer?
How to use black granular organic fertilizer?
(1) Full-floor application: When the ground is turned over, the organic fertilizer is sprinkled to the ground surface. With the ground turned over, the fertilizer is fully applied to the surface of the soil and then ploughed into the soil. This method of fertilizer application is simple and labor-saving, and the fertilizer application is uniform. There are also many drawbacks to this approach.
First, fertilizer utilization is low. Due to the comprehensive application throughout the field, the application rate is generally large, but the root system can only absorb the fertilizer around the root system, and the fertilizer applied to the parts that the root system cannot reach is lost in vain;
Second, it is easy to produce soil obstacles. Organic fertilizers are rich in phosphorus and potassium nutrients, and are not easy to be lost in the soil. A large amount of fertilization can easily cause phosphorus and potassium nutrients to be enriched and cause an imbalance in soil nutrients;
Third, in a greenhouse with low fertilizer mobility, a large amount of fertilization will also increase the soil salt concentration. The fertilization method is suitable for:
① Plant denser crops.
② Coarse organic fertilizer with large amount and low nutrient content.
(2) Concentrated application In addition to large amounts of coarse and mixed organic fertilizers, commercial organic fertilizers with high nutrient content are generally applied in planting holes or trenching applications, and they can be concentratedly applied to the root extension part to fully exert its fertilizer effect. Concentrated application is not as close to the planting hole as possible. It is best to apply fertilizer at a certain distance from the planting hole according to the quality of organic fertilizers and the growth of the crop root system. Where the organic fertilizer is applied, the soil aeration becomes better, the root system stretches well, and the root system can effectively absorb nutrients.
Black granular organic fertilizer-bamboo charcoal organic fertilizer is convenient and simple to apply is your best choice!
1.Adsorption performance of bamboo charcoal
Bamboo charcoal has different degrees of adsorption and removal capacity for heavy metals and harmful substances. The use of bamboo charcoal to improve the purification function of contaminated wastewater from forest land is one of the methods currently adopted by some environmental protection companies in Japan.
2. Water and fertilizer retention of bamboo charcoal:
In many soils, due to the low organic matter content, the application of bamboo charcoal not only changes the soil’s chemical properties, but also affects the soil’s physical properties such as water holding capacity and aggregate structure.
3. The effect of bamboo charcoal on soil nutrient availability
Bamboo charcoal is not only a soil improver, but also a fertilizer. The surface of bamboo charcoal is very rich in elements and easily soluble in water (carbonization temperature of 600 ° C), and its soluble content of minerals reaches 2.87%
4. The effect of bamboo charcoal on the growth of soil microorganisms
(1) The addition of bamboo charcoal improves the nutrient and carbon source content used by microorganisms.
(2) Bamboo charcoal can adsorb some substances in the soil that are not conducive to microbial growth.
(3) Carbon fiber has a large elastic modulus and is hydrophobic, so that carbon can play a good regulating role in the coordination of factors such as moisture, oxygen, and metabolite transfer. Therefore, even in some unfavorable Under soil conditions, such as water, high temperature, and high salinity, carbon can also promote the growth of microorganisms.
5. The role of bamboo charcoal in increasing soil carbon sink
In the current bamboo charcoal production process, about 24% to 30% of carbon is stored in bamboo charcoal. Therefore, soil C storage capacity can be increased.
6. The pH value of bamboo charcoal is 8-9, which can adjust the pH value of acid soil.
Bamboo vinegar plant vitality liquid is based on the active ingredients extracted from plants as the main raw material and is compounded by advanced technology. Passed the international IMO organic certification and met the US USDA organic standard.
Post time: Dec-19-2019