1. Determine the output of the complete set of organic fertilizer equipment: For example, how many tons of organic fertilizer is produced per year, it is best to be accurate to how many tons per hour, because some factories can maintain production 365 days a year, while some factories produce 300 days a year; Some workshops can run the equipment 24 hours a day, while some only run 8 hours. Therefore, the hourly output needs to be specifically determined, and the matching equipment is more reasonable. The models of complete sets of equipment of normal organic fertilizer equipment manufacturers are divided into several models with an annual output of 10,000 to 100,000 tons.
2. Determine the shape of the particles: powder, column, oblate or standard round. Commonly used granulating equipment are: disc granulator, tooth-stirring granulator, roller extrusion granulator, flat die granulator, ring film granulator. The selection of the granulator should be decided according to the local fertilizer sales market. The equipment is different, the price is also different.
3. The configuration level determines how much the organic fertilizer equipment costs! Determine the configuration level of the equipment: the configuration level is different, the equipment price is different, and the amount of labor used is different:
4. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. There are four types of general organic fertilizers, pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer, compound microbial fertilizer, and the equipment is different with different varieties.
5. The selection of fermentation turning and throwing machine: the general fermentation forms include stack fermentation, shallow fermentation, deep tank fermentation, tower fermentation, rotary drum fermentation, and different fermentation methods and different fermentation equipment.
6. Determine the types of main organic raw materials: common organic raw materials include chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, straw, medicine residue, furfural residue, humic acid, pond mud, domestic sludge from municipal sewage treatment plants, etc. . Different raw materials, equipment selection is also slightly different.
7. Because large-scale equipment occupies more space, it is necessary to make a reasonable plan for the entire plant area, and make a reasonable location layout and area allocation for the fermentation workshop, production workshop, and finished product workshop to facilitate orderly production.
In actual production, the fermentation workshop occupies a large site space, and the supply of raw materials must be guaranteed. If the production line is too large, raw materials cannot be supplied, which will easily cause equipment to be idle and waste of funds; too small will cause equipment to be exhausted and cannot be guaranteed. The supply of finished products.
Post time: Sep-16-2020